Post moved here at Get Paid to wite for Triond.com

14 comments

  1. Unknown // September 5, 2008 at 1:44 AM  

    Where is the picture to click? Otherwise its good info.

  2. Aristotle the Great // September 5, 2008 at 1:52 AM  

    Whoops!! Sorry but I can't fix it at this time, but here's the link
    http://triond.com
    Thanks and enjoy!

  3. Unknown // September 5, 2008 at 1:58 AM  

    Thanks but it is not link, i had to copy it and paste the Url and then press enter key. Thanks again.
    Anand.

  4. Aristotle the Great // September 5, 2008 at 2:05 AM  

    Glad to know that you did it.Thanks..Lol. I forgot to hyperlink it. Sorry.

  5. Daily Beez // September 5, 2008 at 5:35 AM  

    Thanks for that Boney. I'll be sure to try that out. But I do hope it works for non-US citizens

  6. Aristotle the Great // September 5, 2008 at 8:15 AM  

    Triond allows people from all over the world to contribute and get paid. Triond provides us with a cultural exchange. So it isn't only for US citizens. Even I am not a US citizen,..lol!
    Good Luck and Enjoy!

  7. Aristotle the Great // September 5, 2008 at 8:18 AM  

    @Anand: I've fixed the error. The triond banner now leads to triond.com.
    Thanks.

  8. Daily Beez // September 5, 2008 at 3:24 PM  

    Glad to hear I have a chance in that. I was just checking because other sites like Associated content are restricted to US citizens. I have checked out the site and it looks promising. I'll keep you informed on what came on my Triond adventure.

  9. Sarah Peel // September 7, 2008 at 2:45 AM  

    I haven't tried it yet, but soon enough I will. I guess that I am lucky for being in the USA.

  10. Daily Beez // September 7, 2008 at 6:06 AM  

    Okay keep me updated on what happened on that. Maybe you can make a post here and i'll check it out.

  11. Anonymous // September 8, 2008 at 7:13 AM  

    Triond has got a good reputation and I usually post my best articles at triond than posting them in my blog.

  12. Anonymous // September 10, 2008 at 6:42 PM  

    Cool!! I had heard a lot 'bout it. Will try it.

  13. Suhas Devkar // September 10, 2008 at 6:45 PM  

    I have never been approved at Triond. How to get there. Give some tips.

  14. Aristotle the Great // September 10, 2008 at 6:48 PM  

    Hello, I would suggest to look for grammatical mistakes, spellcheck your articles as well as use fluent vocabulary.
    Hope this helps!
    Thanks.