Are we breaking the Rules??

Posted by Aristotle the Great | Thursday, September 04, 2008 | , | 2 comments »

Sorry for this post. I know its nowhere related to this blog's blog topic, but I want to ask you all, Are we breaking the rules?

This is regarding the blogspot navbar, which is not in this template. I have also seen many others not having it so was thinking it is OK. Last month some guy who had a look at my blog slammed me for it and said that I broke the code of Ethics. My reply though polite was a little rude.

Today when browsing for some help in my blogger dashboard I came around this thing in the Terms of Service,

"Unless you publish your blog via FTP, the Navbar cannot be disabled."

What do you say? Shall I enable it before google takes my blog away? Has anyone's blog been taken away for this reason? I won't have any problems enabling it. Atleast it will save my blog.

Subscribe to RSS feed.

2 comments

  1. Sarah Peel // September 4, 2008 at 10:13 PM  

    I always keep mine on. I haven't heard about anyone losing their blog over it, but I would turn it on to be on the safe side.

  2. Aristotle the Great // September 5, 2008 at 12:16 AM  

    I would also like o be on the safer side but will only take steps after hearing testaments of losing blogs due to disabling navbars!