Virtual Reality!!!

Posted by Aristotle the Great | Saturday, August 23, 2008 | , | 2 comments »

One of the top referrers to this site one of the first sites that I exchanged links with, Miss Virtual Reality is actually having good time with her blog. While I have started blogging only a few days ago, she's been in the blogosphere for quite a time now.



Well the good thing about her is that she knows what she is writing.
One of her posts which impressed me was quite a controversial one(Controversy Creates Cash!!!). She grieves over Google money in that post. She says that she is not going to put the google adsense code in her site because Google has got no relevant ads for her blog(Is it real???). Quite brilliant!! Its a must read article and in some way its hilarious too with Miss Virtual Reality(as she calls herself and even her blog!)has got a unique style of writing.
On the contrary, I love Google Adsense and think that however less money I make on it, its passive after all. Well, I don't have any problems with Google Adsense and its gonna make me some money long term.
Since I have been to her blog, have read all her posts and think her blog's got a good potential and will begin to show in coming time.
The only thing is that its too pink!!

2 comments

  1. Sarah Peel // August 25, 2008 at 1:19 AM  

    Lol, thanks for reviewing my blog. I like the layout, but soon enough I will have to change it(need more space).

    I'm glad that you like Google Adsense, but having papa john's pizza ads on a blog that doesn't talk about pizza, doesn't look right.

    Miss Virtual Reality

  2. Aristotle the Great // August 25, 2008 at 7:33 AM  

    @artful frog: Yes you are right. On my jokes blog Googie uncle showed egg incubator ads, well it was ok as atleast they were not weird ones. But I really wonder who would be interested in those incubators when they come to read jokes, not unless they own a poultry farm or are planning to do so.
    Thanks for the compliment. I wanted my readers to check your blog too.