Post moved here

4 comments

  1. Ray // August 20, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

    Hi Boney,
    Saw your comment. I took off the picture link and posted a text link to your blog. If you look at my blog, about half way down on the right, you will see "Links to Blogs I read" and see a text link. Check it out and let me know.
    Thanks,
    Ray

  2. Aristotle the Great // August 23, 2008 at 7:12 AM  

    @Ray: Thanks Ray for the quick fix.

  3. Sarah Peel // August 25, 2008 at 1:14 AM  

    Sorry that I am a little late on commenting on this, but my life has been a wee bit busy and I haven't had time until today to really work on blogs and comment. Good tips, thanks for sharing. Another tip is, post on message boards as well. I have seen one blog get a far share of traffic just for posting a message.

  4. Aristotle the Great // August 25, 2008 at 7:22 AM  

    @artful frog: Thanks for the comment dear. I can understand that you were busy. Actually I was too. Thanks for the additional tip too. Can you share names of some particular message boards for our readers so that they can pull some extra traffic.
    Thanks.