I am launching a competition today on my blog and its going to get you lots of referrals. Not clear?? Don't worry I'll explain to you.

You don't have to do anything to participate. Just you have to post comments to this post.
You can post one line comments, reccomendations to good sites or just say hello or critcise(good criticism) and if your comment is good and I like it(surely I'll like it), then you will get a chance to have your referral links on this blog.
You will get to place three referral links or banners to your favourite earners(whichever referral links yu like) and I will be keeping them for one week on this blog.
Bumper winner with the best comment will get to place their referral links at one of the 125x125 ad boxes for free.
Every week there will be five winners for this contest and depending on the quality of comments, you will get maximum exposure.
If this gets a overwhelming response, then there will be cash prizes too.

Terms & Conditions:
1)Don't spam the comment box with your referral links or your comment will be deleted.
2)You can speak out the negatives of this site but never use foul language in comments.
3)You should either write your mylot username if you are from mylot.com after which I will add you as a friend and then you can private message me with your links. My user id is Xpertcomments on mylot.com.
4)If you are not from mylot.com then you can email me with your links at 'iseekdollars(at)gmail(dot)com'. Even mylot.com users can take this option.
5)When you comment care to write atleast that you read the post.

Any questions or doubts then feel free to ask via a comment to this post. This is a part of my experiment as to how much traffic this thing can make.

To keep in touch with the latest blog updates, SUBSCRIBE TO MY FEED or my EMAIL UPDATES.

7 comments

  1. Anonymous // August 23, 2008 at 11:02 PM  

    How much traffic does you site get? My site has been visited by around 350 people in less than 2 weeks and I have got several signups. I guess my question is whether it's worth the effort. If you site has high traffic, I would love to play the comment game. Otherwise, it's not so attractive especially my links would be placed in the side bar rather than in your post,IMO.

  2. Unknown // August 23, 2008 at 11:25 PM  

    @Curiousman8@gmail.com
    Thanks for your interest. You see this site is only for 18 days in the blgosphere and has nearly got 150 visitors I don't know the exact figures, but its more from mylot.com and blogexplosions.com.
    Now to keep my promise, you being the first commentator on this post has the right to replace the top 480x60 banner above with your referral link. Send me a link at iseekdollars(at)gmail(dot)com and you're be done.
    Thanks again and Congratulations!!

  3. Md // August 23, 2008 at 11:41 PM  

    HI!
    I didnt understand this.I just have to comment?
    Yes i am in myLot.
    Can you please explain this once again?
    Regards,
    Manoj
    http://computer-mpire.blogspot.com
    http://ptcaregreat.blogspot.com

  4. Aristotle the Great // August 23, 2008 at 11:53 PM  

    @Manoj: Yes and you have done that but the only thing you have done again my T&Cs is that you have spammed it. But its OK. I won't delete your comment because I respect my readers.
    All you have to do is make a valuable comment on this post and get space from this blog to place your ads, Ads like your several ptc sites referral links, or any other, three links for you. If you haven't yet understood, read the post yet again.
    Thanks for your interest.Visit again.

  5. Suhas Devkar // August 24, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

    Hello Boney, your site is very helpful and it is worth visiting again and again. I liked your cool tips and i have also signed up at myhpf under you after reading your review of that site. Thanks for all this details and I would like more from your blog.
    Regards,
    Suhas.

  6. Sarah Peel // August 25, 2008 at 1:24 AM  

    Great idea. My mylot s/n is vampirekitten, but I think i told you that already!

    I think this should be a hit.

    MVR

  7. Aristotle the Great // August 25, 2008 at 7:55 AM  

    @suhas: Thanks for your interest. Yours is the best comment so far. Even if you would criticize, I would digest it. Well congrats! You have just won a chance to advertise on the top banner on this site. Email me to that given id of mine with ur program which u want to promote alongwith ur referral link and also a related banner. Thanks once again. Act fast. Curiousman lost that chance. So you won.

    @artful frog: Well you get a chance to advertise your 125x125 ad. So pm me at mylot or email me with ur link and also send the banner or send me the image url. Yes, I do hope this will be a hit.Thanks once again.