A visit by my inspiration!

Posted by Aristotle the Great | Tuesday, August 19, 2008 | , , | 5 comments »


For many of the bloggers, for earning some money from their blogs, they look for an inspiration from probloggers Darren Rowse or Steve Pavlina. Well I was inspired by none of them.

Actually while surfing on the net looking for some opportunities on the net, I came across a sitewww.millionnzdollars.blogspot.com in June 2008. The owner of this site is Rob St.George. At first I hesitated but when I read the way he went through his journey and how he earned cash from his online endeavours really inspired me.

As usual when I had a look on my blog today, I found that Rob made a visit to College Kid's Quest for cool cash yesterday. I took a screenshot of that moment. Really for me he is more than a celebrity and my mentor. He inspired me.

If I have inspired you then please subscribe to my feed.

5 comments

  1. Sarah Peel // August 19, 2008 at 10:55 PM  

    That is great!

  2. Bertle // August 20, 2008 at 3:00 PM  

    hey.... thanks for the mention! glad you got some inspiration from my experiment.

  3. Aristotle the Great // August 20, 2008 at 5:09 PM  

    @Rob: Rob, I am very grateful to you as you gave me some target to achieve atleast. Anyways, thanks for the visit again.

    @artfulfrog: I think its time now that you should also drive some inspiration from this great guy Rob St.George.

  4. Anonymous // August 23, 2008 at 10:30 PM  

    Great blog! It was very helpful. Check out mine at http://wealthforfree.blogspot.com

  5. Aristotle the Great // August 23, 2008 at 11:41 PM  

    @Brian: Thanks Brian, yours is also good. Don't you think you should join the GET REFERRALS contest. All you have to do is comment on the latest posts, after 23rd August.