Ciao surveys-UK survey site we just joined!

Posted by Aristotle the Great | Wednesday, September 03, 2008 | , , , | 1 comments »


We are in the second month of our online adventure and this month is going to be a big one for us. As I promised you, I've joined a survey site called ciao.co.uk which is a survey site from the UK and which pays its United Kingdom(UK) members. It also pays for writing product reviews.

Their format is simple. Just fill in their free form with your real information with your primary email address. After you fill in the form and submit it, you will be sent an email on the ID you provided where there will be a confirmational link. Just fill out the detailed survey profiles that interest you to increase the number of invitations you receive. Be honest. Honesty is what they appreciate.

Earnings:
Just complete the surveys honestly and get paid between £1-5 GBP or the US dollars equivalent. Cash rewards are paid into your Ciao account.

Unfortunately, if you are from outside UK, you won't get paid over here, still you can have fun on this site or www.ciao.com would be the best option for you if you want to get paid. They pay you for writing honest product reviews.

Payments:
You can request your payments from the UK survey site ciao.co.uk when you reach the threshold of £5 GBP. You get credited directly in your UK bank account.

Referral System:
You get 50 pence or a dollar if I am not wrong for referring people to that site and getting them signed under you!

Best thing I liked about the site is that unlike other survey sites this site has got a Community. You will become part of one of the world's largest consumer communities. You'll get a member's only benefit of having your own member's homepage. No only that but you can exhange messages with other consumers in the community and make your opinions. This will help you in making your own shopping decisions.

update:Well I've also joined the international ciao.com site to get paid actually, as I am not the one who would love to make no money for my hard work. I know that it has no surveys to offer, just product reviews, but in the interest of the Experiment I cannot have fun on sites which can't pay me.

If you like my posts, please Subscribe to my RSS feed!

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // September 10, 2008 at 6:41 PM  

    Hi guys!
    i am from the UK and everytime I've been on ciao, they paid me, its true!!