Chrome-Another G-browser!

Posted by Aristotle the Great | Monday, September 08, 2008 | , | 3 comments »

Hello my readers, I know that its no fresh news now and may be I am too late to blog about it, CHROME, google's new open source browser has already been launched and it seems to have many cool features packaged with it. When we say its open source, we mean its free.
I want to know did you like it? I mean with a lot of buzz created in the internet media, did it excite you? Did you download the CHROME?Is it worth the buzz? I want to know if my readers liked it or not. Leave a comment please.Don't click the 'read more' because there is nothing to read more.
Here is the detailed buzz!

3 comments

  1. Daily Beez // September 9, 2008 at 8:28 PM  

    I liked the Chrome's design. It's minimalistic which eliminates the bulky bars at the top in the other browsers. It's sleek and it's blue that's why I love it. However, I think it has a problem with flash plugins. I can't play Y8 games on it I don't know why.

    Waaa got something wrong with my grammar on the first post so I went and corrected it.

  2. Aristotle the Great // September 10, 2008 at 5:11 PM  

    Yeah! Now I'll use the browser.

  3. Sarah Peel // September 11, 2008 at 11:20 PM  

    You also gotta remember it is in BETA stage, so they will be fixing it up.