Trying to bring some traffic!!

Posted by Aristotle the Great | Sunday, August 17, 2008 | , | 0 comments »

Now that I have created enough posts, I can head off to pull some traffic. One of my friend reccomended me the site www.blogexplosion.com .

I have just registered and it is my holiday today and I have got a lot of time today, I will spend some time on it. I have added this blog to their site's directory and my site got approved. You have to surf other people's blogs to earn credits which you can convert to traffic for your own site. I've earned five credits already so am hoping that they convert to my permanent readers.



I would also appreciate if you share with us some similar sites for traffic. After all traffic can be converted into revenue and right now our experiment requires some boost in revenue.

I've also claimed my blog on Technorati.com. Hope that helps too. I am still studying on it. I will post about it later.

Have a nice day!!

0 comments