Its been about a few days of hard work and atleast 10 posts have been done by me. I think now its time for me to head to promote this site. I have been studying these days on how to drive traffic to this blog and have found out that commenting on other like minded blogs can bring a little traffic in here. Its worked I should tell you.

Now as far as Technorati goes, its great to know that a decent rank in Technorati can bring a good amount of traffic here. I am currently ranking 4,567,345 on Technorati. But the question is how to climb the Technorati ladder??? The answer is simple. I will need your help. This is how you can:


Please place this link http://www.iseekdollars.blogspot.com on your blog site(if you have one) and them comment here saying that you have done it and them I assure you that your link will be placed here if you are a reasonable site. I will do it within a week. If I get an overwhelming response it may take a little longer but it will be done.

This will as a result help us both to get better traffic as most search engines like Google, MSN, Yahoo look at the amount of links out there when working out the page ranking for a site.

Moreover, the link will be permanent and will never be removed from this site. So think long term and act now.

I look forward to adding your links to this site and here I go to pull some visitors. Bye......


UPDATE: 1:35 AM IST(India Standard time) 18 August,2008.

For the past few hours and a couple of link exchanges have raised my rank at Technorati.com. I think if more people link to this site and I link bank we all will surely climb the technorati ladder. Link Exchanges are welcome and comment here if you want a link here(for that you shoul have a blog relevant to my niche topic).

See here is a screenshot I recorded at 9:00 PM IST 17 August,2008.



And see here at 1:26 AM IST 18 August, 2008. Slow progress but good progress.



If this post has inspired you subscribe to the RSS feed and don't miss on any adventure of College Kid's Quest For Cool cash.So Subscribe here.

5 comments

  1. Sarah Peel // August 17, 2008 at 11:57 PM  

    Hey, I found your blog on Mylot and that you requested to trade links. So I added your link to my site, Miss Virtual Reality. My blog talks about tech stuff(including websites to make money and othet tech stuff).

    Thanks,
    Miss Virtual Reality

  2. Aristotle the Great // August 18, 2008 at 12:48 AM  

    @artful frog, I've added your blog to my sidebar and I request you to make your blog relevent to our niche topic that is money making.
    You should consider subscribing to my RSS feeds or email updates.

    Thanks.

  3. Farrukh // August 20, 2008 at 6:15 PM  

    What is your experiment all about???
    Want to earn money??? Visit http://farrukhs-corner.blogspot.com
    A lot of cool ways to earn money online.

    What about referral exchange??? I am ready to do that.

  4. Aristotle the Great // August 23, 2008 at 7:37 AM  
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  5. Aristotle the Great // August 23, 2008 at 7:39 AM  

    @farrukh:
    Thanks for your interest in my experiment. I am visiting your site.
    Farrukh my experiment is all about making money from the web from all sources available.