I $EEK DOLLAR$

Posted by Aristotle the Great | Monday, August 04, 2008 | , , , | 0 comments »


Today every internet user around the globe is trying to grab money from the web. There have been a fortunate few who could make a living and then a lifestyle from their internet earnings, while many of them quit. Being a college student, there is always a desire of having some money in your pocket.

When I read that many of them are already making loads of money from the web then I thought why shouldn't I??? So I setup this blog. I know its not that easy and I don't think its that difficult too. With a never-say-die attitude anyone can make some bucks.

I read about some 'million dollar experiments' and 'trillion dollar experiments' on the net and was thinking about giving it a shot. But MILLION DOLLAR$$$ is a huge amount and I don't want to bore my readers until I reach there. So I am thinking of launching a '1000 dollars Experiment'. I will place some adverts and a donate option to it and see what happens. In other words Iam just going to think about it and let the world provie it to me actually. I think 1000 dollars is too much for a geek money maker like me. And wait!! I am not going to wait too long for them but I will try and get them in an year.

Currently I am looking at a total of $0-00 and I will surely update this with each post. If you have any other money making ideas online please share them. If you would like to join the experiment(follow me!!!) and are from India(or any other nation)please add your website or blog via a comment, and I will create links to all the participants in the sidebar.

So here's a regular mantra you got to chant for this experiment:


I know its neither too much nor too less,
But a thousand dollars is what I need to possess,
I know that I have only one year to go,
But in a positive way I $EEK DOLLAR$ and you should also.


So why wait.Let's begin then!!!


slots
ringtone
search engine submission

0 comments