When the College Kid's Quest for Cool Cash online is cold these days with only a little addition to the kitty, we need some genuine money making ideas to collect some true cash and I know where to go. Definitely its going to be Curiousman. He is always active at mylot.com, helping others, giving tips,etc. That's where I found him and his site.

The description of his site says 'See how I do it and decide for yourself' and truly it seems that he's on a mission like me too and our goals are similar, i.e. to make bucks online. His site is filled with a tons of advice, his own experiences and lot of genuine money making ideas, almost all the bells and whistles for his kind of a site and a visit to his site and a subscribe to his feed is worthy.


He loves feedback and he doesn't seem to hesitate answering his readers queries. When I asked him last week 'Is the time invested in ptcs worth it?', he was too cool and answered my question in a unique style-He wrote a new post! You can see it on his 29th August post. So he is the type of blogger whose blog has high potential to succeed in the lines of Steve Pavlina, John Chow, etc.

So three cheers for Curiousman and look out for the BIG FORTUNES awaiting at his site.

If you liked this post please Subscribe to my RSS feed



3 comments

  1. Anonymous // August 31, 2008 at 3:42 PM  

    Thank you, Boney for such a kind review. You made my blog sound like the next John Chow! LOL... I'm just a new blogger who is trying hard to make some money online. I really hope I will make a decent income on the Net and share the secrets with you all.

    I plan to hold a contest that gives away some cash and referrals. I haven't set the amount and details yet but I believe it will start in a month or so depending on progress. Just so you know, Boney is the first person qualified!

    Keep on posting Boney. You are doing great!

  2. Anonymous // August 31, 2008 at 3:44 PM  

    A tip to you Boney. Get an entrecard to boost your traffic. Trust me on this one. If you have any questions, let me know.

  3. Aristotle the Great // August 31, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

    Oh Curiousman! I am glad to hear from you. I like to make long time friends and since we both are the new kids on the block and we've got a long journey in the blogosphere we can make good friends.
    Thanks for the tip. I will get it. If there is any referral system let me know, I'll join under you.
    Thanks..LOL.