I am on a new project!

Posted by Aristotle the Great | Thursday, September 11, 2008 | , | 4 comments »

In the interest of the College Kid's Quest for Cool Cash Online Experiment, I have decided to start a new project, yes I am starting a new blog. What is the blog about? Well it will help you clear your debts. Are you under debt? Then I can help you out. Yes a 19 year old boy, a geek money maker- a guy who could just manage to make 5.81 dollars in the last month is gonna teach you the way out. Sounds interesting-sounds more funny too.

Well there are many plans behind it. The actual reason to start the blog is obvious-TO MAKE MORE MONEY. I know the amount of time required will be a little too much and a lot of hard work must be put into it. But once you start making money online, there are no excuses really. So get on with it, its life after all!

The second reason is that the Experiment needs to explore the passive streams to making money online rather than the active ones. So I am trying to achieve that. So my personal advice to you all will be to have as many sites as possible. But take care to maintain them all. I know its all not that easy. But the other side of the coin is that its better to have one site earning you 100 dollars a month than 20 sites collectively erning you 100 a month. So think about that too. Its your decision.

There are many more reasons which I am going to unfold in the coming weeks. So subscribe to the Cool Experiment so that you don't miss any of the adventure. Its gonna be better and better.

4 comments

  1. Anonymous // September 11, 2008 at 8:09 AM  

    I sure hope this little experiment works superbly. We sure want to learn you got rid of debts so we can try the method ourselves.

  2. Anonymous // September 11, 2008 at 3:18 PM  

    I'm already a subscriber of your blog. Can't wait to see what it is.

  3. Sarah Peel // September 11, 2008 at 11:33 PM  

    I wish you luck on running many sites, as a person who runs 4 sites and who writes for other sites to make a little bit of money, I can assure you, it won't be an easy task. Thank God, I am already done with college and I can multi-task.

    Words of advice, try to work on one set of sites one day, and another set of sites the next. Back and fourth, that way they all get updated more than one day a week.

    MVR
    Miss Tech
    Living Scam Free
    Artful Frog

  4. Aristotle the Great // September 12, 2008 at 12:37 AM  

    @kheyanne: Thanks buddy!
    @Curiousman:Thanks for subscribing. I am sure you'll enjoy this blog.
    @artful frog:Thanks for the advice!