Hello Friends and Happy Independence Day to all Indians. Today there was a sense of patriotism in me in the morning when I saw the Indian tricolor waving with pride, the sudden picture of our freedom fighters' sufferings for our independence, the non-violent movements, the non-cooperation movements, Gandhiji, Nehruji came before my eyes and I lost the thought about our 1000 dollars a year experiment and I became more patriotic when I began thinking in Indian Rupees which will make about INR 44,000.

That money will surely be an achievement if I earn it only from blogging and my online endeavours. That money is surely a magical figure itself in India especially for a student who always strives for a good level of education which of course requires money. I think by doing this I will be inspiring many others and which will surely make me happy.

Well there have been no earnings for some days now but I think thats because we still got a lot of things to do, for instance drive traffic to this site. Currently I am looking for some traffic generating methods and when I study them I will post them here. Not only that I am looking for some like-minded blogs with whom I can swap links. Anyone interested is surely welcome. Just leave a comment along with your blog or site address so that I can list it and we can share whats working for us.

And remember the mantra, it must be chanted daily as part of the experiment.

Bye and have a nice day!!

0 comments